What is engineering?
Engineering education is the activity of teaching knowledge and principles related to the professional practice of engineering. It includes the initial education for becoming an engineer and any advanced education and specializations that follow.
What can you expect from an engineering degree?
How do you join one in Tamil Nadu?
You can either follow the TNEA admissions route, the respective entrance requirement/tst for the deemed universities(from the college’s website) or pay money to the appropriate persons.
TNEA admission route:
1.The student can check the eligibilty conditions, fill the application form along with the documents and wait for the counselling letters.
2.They can see the college they are likely eligible based on previous year cut-off:
What are the details should you know about these colleges?
1. Basics like Year of establishment, Affliated/Deemed, Promoter, Location Photos- http://www.collegesintamilnadu.com/ and the respective websites
2. Confirm accreditation/affliation details in
3. Check the pass percentage in previous years:
4. Enquire the % of Placements and future prospects from the seniors-through facebook pages,etc.
5. Enquire the quality of faculty from the seniors-hrough facebook pages,etc.
6. Check for any incidents like ragging, drugs, liquor and violence in the previous year through a google search.
7. Check the infrastructure like classroom, labs, sports facilities and extra curricular activities through photos from college websites/ try to physically visit the college .
Join the college!!